Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Grahabalam - 01 Feb 2011 part 1(abt Thila chathurdi on 6th Feb)

Hi guys!

Today Sidhanthi garu told all abt Thila chathurdi which is on 6th Feb and how it is celebrated in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Bengal. How we should celebrate in A.P?

Learning abt new things everyday,isn't it....

Anyways I'm only gonna post in primary blog  http://grahabalam.blogspot.com.   So visit the new blog from now on.

Check the videos here-------------- http://grahabalam.blogspot.com.


Before leaving I want to say something.I see so many views but no responses or comments.I just want to make a community especially for people who watch Bhakthi TV(Graha Balam) so that in case people like me miss out on watching the episode anyday due to power cut in Summer(as its approaching),I could rely on someone who would share the video with me.I hope u'll understand.

Thank you.I hope I'm helping someone.

Byeee

6 comments:

  1. hi madhuri thankq vry much for ur daily updates of grahabalam program which we are unable to watch in the morning. Its really vry helpful to us. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Swathi! Pleasure is all mine.I'm so happy that i could help people like u.I'll be uploading many old videos as well.U plz visit my other blog
    www.grahabalam.wordpress.com From now on this is my primary blog.

    And plz share with ur friends and relatives.So that everyone can use this service and benefit it from it.
    ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madhuri, thankyou very much about this info, and can you help in providing the Address of Grahabalam programme, as i am unable to connect them thorugh Phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Priya!
    ur are welcome.I didn't get u? U want address of the show? Ya, I know its very tough to get connected as it always busy.But u need to continuously try as it may connect at any time.All the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi madhuri thankq vry much for ur daily updates of grahabalam program which we are unable to watch in the morning. Its really vry helpful to us.But in towns and all net accessing is slow so we cant able to see the video properly.Its always strucking voice,cutting etc..so can u kindly give me idea to access and is there download option or not in this website..i checked out i find that to see video butnot to download.
    one thing is if i download atleast after that that video will come properly,so im asking u.Please help me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Madhuri
    can u please send me address of grahabalam programme

    ReplyDelete