Friday, December 24, 2010

Andariki Namaskaramulu! Sab ko Pranaam! Aadab and Helloooooo Everbody!


                                        I'm here at last.......hahahaha.....you can say I'm a latecomer.....I'm totally new to blogging.So please guide me through if u have any suggestions.U are most welcome.Love ur feedback.Thanks in advance.

I'm a firm believer of karma in life.So I find astrology very very interesting.So once I stumbled upon Bhakthi channel and there was Shri Dyvagna Ponnaluri Srinivasa Gargeya sidhanthi garu.I am in total awe of his in depth of knowledge in astrology.Take a bow Sir.Thanks a million and zillian for ur service.We really really do appreciate ur efforts.Actually I can't find words to thank you enough.And not to forget Bhakthi TV and people behind if for bringing this tremendous show to all of us,Thanks a million and zillian to you too.

Actually I do have to say one thing about Bhakthi TV,just months back there used be a commercial break in between the programme,but seeing the response they cut off the commercials.They have been so considerate and non comercial in that aspect only for the viewers.Really a very unselfish deed.Hat's off to you.

Basically i thought of blogging to upload videos of Graha balam live astrology show.As I'm one of the greatest fans and a regular viewer of the show, always heard that people often have power cut and can't watch the show sometimes.And they keep calling Bhakthi TV and ask for the remedies again.So i thought of uploading them on the net for the people and learn something new in process.

Especially now that Nagadosha pariharalu (Remedies for nagadoshams) are told by Sidhanthi garu on daily basis,so thought it would be a good idea to upload them on net.Even if i help one person would mean a lot to me.

ok i'll take a leave now.

If anyone need any videos or audio on this show for that matter i will upload them as soon as possible.So please feel free to ask.

17 comments:

  1. Nice thought of uploading Bakthi TV programs. It's a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ appu-srva
    Thanks for commenting.Plz pass this to ur friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, I want Mr. Srinivas's appointment, can anybody tell the address of him. Its's emergency ....only he can solve my problem.... so many dayz am trying for his address....plz plz plz plz plz tell the address of him... plz mail me the address at "neelu.chary@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frndz!

    I can give u his mobile number,u can call his assistant and take an appointment to meet him.The no is 9348032385.All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi madhuri garu,

    am bhanuprakash from tirupathi,i first thank u for sharing the videos of grahabalam programm.some days we really miss the programm due to power cut.now totally problem is solved because of u i.e.,due to uploading the day-to-day videos.it will be helpful those who miss the programm.


    thank u very much

    regards
    Bhanuprakash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bhanu Prakash garu!
    u r welcome.I'm just doing a very small part from my side by sharing these videos.Anyways thanks for appreciating, really means a lot to me as i feel motivated in helping others.
    regards
    Madhuri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Namaskaram Maduri garu,

    You are very kind and generous in sharing this for the benefit of all.
    Thank you very much

    Regards,
    Srinivas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Namaskaram Srinivas garu!
    Thank you. Just wanted to help a bit from my side.Ur most welcome.

    Its just a very small part from me. Actually I’m very very happy to have helping you’ll.
    Just pass this blog link to ur friends, relatives and people who don’t speak telugu as well,as u already know that i’m translating all the videos in English.I hope and wish this blog could spread to every corner of the world and everyone could benefit from this and be happy always.
    regards
    Madhuri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Madhuri Garu,

    I really appreciate your support, that Ur providing to lot of people. I want Mr. Srinivas's address. I tried reaching the no :9348032385, but its switched off. Its important for me to Him ASAP. could you post us the Address/No:,so that we can try to reach him.

    Regards and Thank you,
    Gopi Kiran.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mandhuri Garu,

    Even I tried to take appoitment no :9348032385 it is switched off.Pls let us know any possible way to reach him

    Thanks
    Deepthi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Madam,
    I follow your programme sincerely.But I could not watch KALSHYA POOJA.Can you please send me the video of it.Please send it to me at varun_coolstudds@yahoo.com
    Hope you send it as early as possible.
    Thank you Madhuri Garu.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Madhuri garu, I want Mr. Srinivas's appointment, or mobile no. can anybody tell the address of him. Its's emergency ....only he can solve my problem.... so many days am trying for his address....plz plz plz plz plz tell the address of him... plz mail me the address at "balajikomaragiri@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Varun garu!

    So sorry for delay reply.Plz post ur comments in new blog from now on. http://www.grahabalam.blogspot.com.
    Plz look into the new blogspot header page under "Special kalasha pooja".

    ReplyDelete
  14. L. Savanna. Sake gothram L. Venkatanarasamma. Sake gothram. L. Spymaster. Sake Gothram. L. Gnanadeepika. Sake gothram

    ReplyDelete
  15. L. Sivanna. Sake gothram. L. Venkatanarasamma. Sake gothram. L. Arunasree. Sake gothram. L. Gnanadeepika. Sake gothram.

    ReplyDelete
  16. L. Sivanna. Sake gothram. L. Venkatanarasamma. Sake gothram. L. Arunasree. Sake gothram. L. Gnanadeepika. Sake gothram.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Baratvaja gothram,A.veeranjaneyulu,A.kumari,A.koushik,A.soumya

    ReplyDelete